Tuesday 14 August 2012

We are new bloggers!


Welcome to this blog.
The blog was created by Eri and Hiromi.


First, let's introduce ourselves.

Hello. I am Eri.
     I am a Japanese university student. I mainly study English. I belong to American Studies seminar, which I should study American literature including history, culture, and music. However I decided to join the seminar in this July, so I have not been active in the seminar. I also study Chinese. Chinese is similar to Japanese, but it is difficult to learn.
     I have two hobbies. One is listening to music. Especially I like jazz, and I am a member of jazz society at university. I am still a beginer of jazz, so I want to more listen to jazz.

Hello. I'm Hiromi.
     I introduce myself. First, I introduce my hobbies. I like sleeping, listening to music, and going shopping. They are very fun! I often listen to jazz music and j-pops. Music makes me relaxed. Then, I want to go shopping to downtown in Nanaimo soon. And I'm going to go to Vancouver. I will buy a lot of things and souvenirs there. By the way, I belong to jazz club in MMU, and I am a leader of it. I play tenor-saxophone and drums. Playing drums is so fun. I want to go to jazz spot in Nanaimo.
     Second, I introduce about my part time job. I teach English and math at juku. I have done it since last October. It is very fun! I have taught English, math Japanese, and science to some junior high school students and some high school student. Surely, it is hard but there are a lot of things that I can learn. And, at first, I donot like children because they were noisy. But now I like them. I hope to continue this part time job.


Hiromi and Eri


See you again.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, it is nice blog. we like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so gooooood!(Reina)
    Your smile is so cuuuuuute!(Mizuki)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed reading, and your blog was very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete