Thursday 16 August 2012

Favorite Blogs


Now, we will introduce favorite blogs.


First, Eri's introduction

     My favorite blog is "Echoes of Laughter." In this blog, she introduces some recipes and her life. I chose one of them and will tell you. The title is "Crazy Good Cherry Crisp."  There are recipe of Crazy Cherry Crisp and some pictures of Cherry Crisp. It is made of some cherries, cornstarch and sour cream. It looked so delicious that I want to try it someday! She is posting another recipes and their pictures. You can enjoy seeing her blog, if you like to eat and cook.


Next, Hiromi

     My favotire blog is ESL Trail. We can get information about improve our English skill. I read Post-India. The author wrote about her trip to India. she was impressed with the doctors' and nurses' dedication, patience and sincere compassion as they interested with the patients. If you want to know how to improve your English ability or if you want to know something, you should visit her blog.



Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked these blogs. Can you please include links to them in this post.

    ReplyDelete